The sound of Black Roses!

Alberto Bergonzoni . Francesco Paonessa . Max Gazzoni . Oscar Bandiera

domenica 6 dicembre 2009

A long time ago I had a band called Black Roses ...

The Band:

Mark II: 10/2009 - NOW!!
Alberto Bergonzoni: Guitars
Francesco Paonessa: Drums
Max Gazzoni: Vocals
Oscar Bandiera: Bass Guitar




Mark I: 12/2003 - 8/2009
Andrea Lenzi: Guitars
Francesco Paonessa: Drums
Max Gazzoni: Vocals
Roberto Venturi: Bass Guitar



A long time ago I had a band called Black Roses ...

I get through into many experiences (some of them last during this time, such as Chroma and Fire & Water) and in 2000 I joined a band called Back Beat. In 2003 Back Beat split, but Francesco and I decided to carry on with the band. Andrea and Roberto met us and then we played a lot of songs. But the songs I wrote for my first band, were always in my heart and in my mind. So we decided to rearrange and record these songs.

Now the dream comes true ... in november 2006 our CD will be released ... The Return Of The Black Rose is complete.

In 2008, after good reviews, we joined producer Alessandro Del Vecchio and we record a new album, which contains new songs and new arrangements of songs included in our previous debut album.

In March 2009 we signed for LM Records for release and distribution of our album "Unleashed Dogs". It's distribuited by Masterpiece Distribution.

The album is now available in stores, digital downloads (ITunes, Napster, etc.) or it can be ordered by sending an email to us.

In september 2009 Andrea and Roberto have decided to leave the band: to Andrea and Roberto many thanks for the past and good luck for the future. They will be replaced by my long time friends Alberto and Oscar: two great musicians who will help us to carry on with the band.

ROCK ON !!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Sono gradite critiche costruttive e commenti firmati!